Does any one else get every question answered on Shepherd's Chapel?

Hello!

I was curious to know if any one else out there gets, well, so far every single question answered on the SC ? I don't mean I have wrote in and have had all written questions answered, I mean you have a question, and sure enough someone will either ask the same question, or Pastor Arnold will just out of the blue say something during a teaching session and it will be the exact answer to my question that I have been thinking. Such as when I introduced myself I asked"Is it normal to get tears in my eyes when I talk to God?" or to cry when he teaches about the Crucifixion.(Every time I can't help but boo hoo when I think about the suffering Jesus Christ Our Lord and Savior went through just for us and to destroy death to save our souls!!) 

Well, sure enough PA had that question asked on the show this morning!!! It makes me feel so, so blessed that God takes the time to answer every single question I have for Him !! I love you, God !!! Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!

God Bless Your Little Hearts,

LuLu

Views: 2113

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds.

The word alive ,  God is a God of the living not of the dead. Littererly dead means  all bodily functions cease, and the flesh (a chunk of meat) returns to which it was made of.

The dead spirituality means dead in the word of God .

Meet in the AIR . Air is nema which translates the breath of life.

Remember God is a God of the living  spirituality speaking.

1Th 4:13 ¶ But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.
 14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
 15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
 16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

You seem to ignore three instances of sleep (not regular sleep because vs 16 tells it is the dead in Christ The Dead are alive spiritually but not physically.  God of the living and well said He is even the God of those alive physically and who are dead spiritually whether they want it or not.

Why is it you are changing the plain meaning of the text to give it a PRIVATE interpretation.  That is adding to God word and brings a curse on anyone who does.  Don't you believe what the Bible says where it says it.

So lets look at the context of "God of the Living" in both cases of Mark and Luke where Jesus who has not gone to the cross is preparing those who hear him for the Kingdom which was at hand.  and It is at the resurrection which is the one found in Rev 20 because the Jews only knew of one resurrection two resurrections was not revealed until john about 90AD.

You either believe the preserved word of God in English as it stands or you become you own god by going back to the Greek and changing the meaning to suit you whim.

The DEAD in Christ is speaking of dead physically not spiritually.  In God of the living in where Jesus is speaking is about those at the resurrection in Rev 20 and they are the dead spiritually.

You still have not answered my previous question and it seems you like to harp on this section of scriptures by claiming the dead in Christ God is not their God because they are not alive physically.

Now once again, do you believe you have a whole, preserved, inspired, complete without error, and have ALL the words of God in it you can hold in your hand today?

Those who rest in the Lord Jesus are those who have died in the flesh,

they are part of the army of the lord that will be with him upon his 2nd.coming.

These souls have showed themselves to love the lord while in the flesh.

Lets go to 2nd Thessalonians and see what Paul is saying in response to 

1st Ths. 

King James Version (KJV)

Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,

That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.

For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

I believe Paul is explaining to the Thessalonians that the time is not yet upon them

for the returning of Christ, and that which is written must occur prior to the coming

of the Lord. 

Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Now who is Paul speaking of ?  SATAN of course.  Now Paul continues;

And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

Who are those that belive the LIE and flock to Satan believing him to be

the real Christ ?  THE RAPTURE BELIEVERS.  Why ? lets find out

God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

13 But we are bound to give thanks always to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:

THIS LAST VS. HERE EXPLAINS THOSE WHOM GOD SANCTIFIED IN THE BEGINNING

TO BELIEVE THE TRUTH. 

Remember it still proves today that God has his election that will not bow a

knee satan in these end times as they were selected in the first

earth age at the time of the catabow the over through when satan 

deceived a third of Gods children.

I don't profess to know all of Gods word, I don't profess to know even a a small amount

of his word to , so please anyone who reads this check it out

for yourself s, the last thing I want to do is lead anyone in the

wrong direction .

I am only a man , and fallible.

Sincerely.

JOSEPH 

Joseph,

The lie is not the gathering of the saints unto the Lord in the clouds of 1 thess 4.  Again that is a private interpretation.

the strong delusion that God gives them over too according to the context of 2 Thess chapter 2 is the belief that that man of sin, the anti-christ, is the Messiah because of the power and signs and lying wonders he will do in the sight of them who have not believe the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.  And God does this so that they will be damned. 

The context clearly teaches what the delusion and lie is, yet you or who ever you learned this from ignore the immediate context and insert an assumption.  When ever you study you must first take the immediate context as it will explain the surrounding text.

blessings

Is it that that you do subscribe to the RAPTURE THEORY ?.

" And God does this so that they will be damned." 

WHOA !  only GOD can judge and I don't think this is all what is meant

in this scripture.

That they all "MIGHT" be damned who believed not the truth, but had     pleasure in unrighteousness.

I think the word "MIGHT" is there for a reason, God has a reason.

Those who believe they will fly away are being taught by 

teachers who tell them they won't be here during the revelation.

So they don't have to read, or worry about the last book of the Bible,

they won;t be here according to those who teach this.

I have learned what little I know from the teaching of 

Arnold Murray of Shepard's Chapel.

I discern this is the truth concerning the Rapture , Of course

no fleshly teacher is correct all the time.

I will continue to listen and try to discern the word of GOD as he 

wishes. 

Anyone who teaches Gods word has a awesome job and a great

deal of responsibility.

For, if they lead one of Gods children astray, well a word of wisdom to the wise is sufficient.  

Sincerely,

JOSEPH

dear Joseph,

you are inputting Rapture into that scripture and it has nothing to do with the rapture.  I never once mentioned a rapture as a matter of fact I even said I don't believe we will "fly away" using the term you used to describe what others call a rapture.

The context of the scripture is clear in 2Thess 2 it is the man of sin that God allows them to believe because of his signs and lying wonders And I will say this Brother Murray is wrong in adding to this scripture something that is not there.  It is called a Private Interpretation of which no scripture is of private interpretation. 

Every cult does this they take a portion of scripture remove it from the context and add to it their private interpretation and then they catch some those who are not exercised in the word to know right from wrong.

I have been in ministry for 18 years I have been studying the word for 20 and I have seen people do these private interpretation on certain pet peeves and it would seem this is one of those types of things.

Go back to the pure milk of the word until you can handle meat like 1 and 2 Thess.

Blessings

you know Joseph what is amazing about what you are and have inadvertently taught about 1 and 2 Thess in your postings is that:

1) That Christians will go through a period that is known as the Wrath of God, the great day of the LORD, the day of great trouble, the day of darkness also known as the great tribulation.  While the NT teaches that the Body of Christ the christian church is saved from wrath.

2) That the anti-christ is already revealed because Christians are believing the lie about "flying away" or "the Rapture"

3) That God's word cannot be trusted to be true, pure, preserved, complete, inspired, inerrant and infallible.  You always have to fall back on going to the Greek or Hebrew to change the English text so that assumptions and preconceived ideas can be added to scriptures to prove an error rather than reveal the truth.

You literally put yourself in the place of God in saying his word is wrong and you take it upon yourself to correct that which he says is Pure, True and preserved to every generation, His Holy Word.

I pray you will learn to study inductively.

Blessings

May God have mercy on my soul , and forgive me if I have in anyway changed his word as you say.

Gods word is always effective and fulfills what he speaks,

it never returns void.  Only good, in line with my fathers word,

would I speak.

The original manuscripts were written not in the

English tongue.

The English language has many variations, when

the KJV was translated, I believe in 1612, to English.

The Bible came with a page at the beginning, warning

the reader to understand that the translators tried

their best interpreting the manuscripts to English.

Note, the English language was difficult to translate

from the original languages, and the translators

wanted the reader to realize this. 

Only a teacher well versed in the original languages

of the manuscripts can delve deep to understand

areas of the Bible that is impossible to do in English.

With this said, I take great offense to you judging me

stating the things you have written,

You best understand you are not my judge or anyone

elses. God almighty is my judge and I have not

attempted to change anything my father has written,

how dare you to say this.

Furthermore, for your information the Anti Christ has not yet revealed himself, this happens at the 6th TRUMP.

when Michael casts him from heaven, this has not occurred.

I assure you that you will know when this event happens.

Secondly I am not a teacher of Gods word, I'm

a student with very much to learn.

I have stated what I believe, no rapture, no fly

away. All who are alive when Satan is cast out will

be here, and many will worship him, Anti Christ

believing him to be the real Christ.

He will deceive many.

Not until the 7th TRUMP will our Lord and Savior

appear and every knee will bow and we will be changed 

in a twinkling of an eye to our spiritual bodies.

But we will have to endure until the return of the true

CHRIST.

THIS IS WHAT YOU STATED IN YOUR POST:

While the NT teaches that the Body of Christ the christian church is saved from wrath.

2) That the anti-christ is already revealed because Christians are believing the lie about "flying away" or "the Rapture"

What is the NT? (new translation) ?

I have learned something about you by the way you

speak in , so to speak circles for lack of a better

translation. You are very quick to judge me because

I don't follow your way of thinking .

I think for myself, and if a peach tree bears apples

their is something not right about that tree.

I leave you with this in mind. 

Under no circumstances would I, or did I change,

attempt to change, or try to mislead anyone 

with any word or deed that is contrary to GODS

WORD.

I am only a man, a student, and not such a good student

as I should be, but I try.

There was a time when I thought their was a rapture

but it never felt quite right.

And now I know why, because it is false teaching

and i think those that teach it are deceiving Gods children

Sincerely,

JOSEPH

Hi Joseph,

To you reply about the "original" documents.   and nothing more.

Do you have in your hand an "Original Document"?

I have been searching for 15 years for one original and have yet to find one.  Every one that some has shown me is not an original but a copy and others copy of a copy. We have no original to compare the copies to to be sure they are accurate.

The Strongs dictionary of the NT Bible words is keyed to classical Greek dictionary and not Koine Greek.  Koine Greek is a dead language and there are no existing Koine Greek dictionaries of any kind ever found and very few if any complete Koine Greek documents of any kind out side of NT Bible ever found.

Therein lies the conundrum.

But not to worry For God is faithful to keep his word according to Psalm 12:6,7 he has promised to keep his words to every generation.  In this generation the main trade language of our day is English.  Just like Hebrew was for the Jews when God inspired the OT to them (no Originals exist of it either), and the Greek language to the people of the early church age.

Now if God be the God he claims to be and he cannot lie.  Then he has already at the beginning of the use of English as far back as the 17th Century, has a completed preserved text in English we can hold in our hand that has all the words of God in it without mistake, without error, whole complete and inspired.

Now the question is do you believe you have that Bible that you can hold in your hand that contains all the words of God?

If so which one of the 350 plus English bibles is it?

Blessings

Eze 13:1 ¶ And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
 2 Son of man, prophesy against the prophets of Israel that prophesy, and say thou unto them that prophesy out of their own hearts, Hear ye the word of the LORD.

Let's start with some who questions.  Q. Who is speaking?  A. The LORD (JEHOVAH), God the Father.  who by the way revealed this Name Jehovah to Israel when Moses called them out of Egypt.  before that men only knew him as the Almighty God.

Q. Who is the Lord speaking to?  Directly it is Ezekiel and indirectly it is the Prophets of Israel.  Pastors and ministers in the christian church ARE NOT prophets of Israel and they are no where near the context here for more than 100 verse either direction.

3 Thus saith the Lord GOD; Woe unto the foolish prophets, that follow their own spirit, and have seen nothing!
 4 O Israel, thy prophets are like the foxes in the deserts.
 5 Ye have not gone up into the gaps, neither made up the hedge for the house of Israel to stand in the battle in the day of the LORD.
 6 They have seen vanity and lying divination, saying, The LORD saith: and the LORD hath not sent them: and they have made others to hope that they would confirm the word.
 7 Have ye not seen a vain vision, and have ye not spoken a lying divination, whereas ye say, The LORD saith it; albeit I have not spoken?
 8 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Because ye have spoken vanity, and seen lies, therefore, behold, I am against you, saith the Lord GOD.
 9 And mine hand shall be upon the prophets that see vanity, and that divine lies: they shall not be in the assembly of my people, neither shall they be written in the writing of the house of Israel, neither shall they enter into the land of Israel; and ye shall know that I am the Lord GOD.
 10 ¶ Because, even because they have seduced my people, saying, Peace; and there was no peace; and one built up a wall, and, lo, others daubed it with untempered morter:
 11 Say unto them which daub it with untempered morter, that it shall fall: there shall be an overflowing shower; and ye, O great hailstones, shall fall; and a stormy wind shall rend it.
 12 Lo, when the wall is fallen, shall it not be said unto you, Where is the daubing wherewith ye have daubed it?
 13 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; I will even rend it with a stormy wind in my fury; and there shall be an overflowing shower in mine anger, and great hailstones in my fury to consume it.
 14 So will I break down the wall that ye have daubed with untempered morter, and bring it down to the ground, so that the foundation thereof shall be discovered, and it shall fall, and ye shall be consumed in the midst thereof: and ye shall know that I am the LORD.
 15 Thus will I accomplish my wrath upon the wall, and upon them that have daubed it with untempered morter, and will say unto you, The wall is no more, neither they that daubed it;
 16 To wit, the prophets of Israel which prophesy concerning Jerusalem, and which see visions of peace for her, and there is no peace, saith the Lord GOD.
 17 ¶ Likewise, thou son of man, set thy face against the daughters of thy people, which prophesy out of their own heart; and prophesy thou against them,
 18 And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Woe to the women that sew pillows to all armholes, and make kerchiefs upon the head of every stature to hunt souls! Will ye hunt the souls of my people, and will ye save the souls alive that come unto you?
 19 And will ye pollute me among my people for handfuls of barley and for pieces of bread, to slay the souls that should not die, and to save the souls alive that should not live, by your lying to my people that hear your lies?
 20 Wherefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against your pillows, wherewith ye there hunt the souls to make them fly, and I will tear them from your arms, and will let the souls go, even the souls that ye hunt to make them fly.
 21 Your kerchiefs also will I tear, and deliver my people out of your hand, and they shall be no more in your hand to be hunted; and ye shall know that I am the LORD.
 22 Because with lies ye have made the heart of the righteous sad, whom I have not made sad; and strengthened the hands of the wicked, that he should not return from his wicked way, by promising him life:
 23 Therefore ye shall see no more vanity, nor divine divinations: for I will deliver my people out of your hand: and ye shall know that I am the LORD.

The context here is for Ezekiel to speak to those false prophet on behalf of the LORD against these prophets who are speaking from their own hearts calling them to hear the word of the LORD.  These false prophets of Israel are telling them things of their own knowledge and their own wisdom and not from the LORD.  Hunting souls is a term that they are leading the people of Israel astray unto death.  Perverting the words of the LORD for a meal saving the wicked while allowing the righteous to die.   so the LORD swears that he will deliver the righteous from their hands.

First, The Church is no where in this picture and it would be wrong for anyone to put it there.  Second it is for the prophets of Israel not pastors or teachers today.  And the flying has absolutely nothing to do with them who are caught away in 1 Thess 4.  what would be our learning.  How about not teaching false erroneous doctrines or teaching not inspired of God?  Gray did that and anyone who teaches there is no one caught into air, unto the clouds, to be with Jesus forever more in 1Thess 4.

Why is the LORD speaking to Ezekiel to warn these false prophets and give them a chance to repent though they do not.  also to let the people of Israel know they are not sent from him and are not doing the LORD's will.

When was this?  During and before Israel being carried away in Judgement by God's decree.  In hopes they would repent.  In the Old Testament Israel rejects God the Father, in the Gospels Israel rejects God the Son, and in Acts Israel rejects the Holy Ghost.  Israel completely reject God.

Anyone who would make the flying in Ezekiel a teaching of them Caught away in 1 Thess 4 has  made a clear error and is acting somewhat malicious towards God's word.  If we would take Ezekiel 13:20 and make it 1Thess 4 then we would have to conclude that Paul was a false prophet as were these in Ezekiel 13.  But the words in 1Thess 4 are not Paul's words they are the inspired words of God.

Again, Joseph, do you believe you can hold in your hand a book with the words of God that are true, pure, inerrant, infallible, inspired and preserved, that you can use for your life and practice?

Blessings through reading and studying the word of God.

"LORD (JEHOVAH), God the Father"  

FIRST THEIR ARE NO ( Js )  in the Hebrew language.   Gods name is spelled YHVH

And secondly God is all knowing meaning he knows what will happen in the future, 

so that should be sufficient even for you regarding Ezekiel 13.

What Earth Age are we in Chette ?

What happened in the first Earth Age?

What was the falling away of one third of Gods children called?

These are some questions that only a teacher who can read the manuscripts can answer

correctly, such as Pastor Murray.

If you spell Gods name with a J you are not a teacher of Gods word, not to mention

a whole lot of other claims you have made.

I don't claim to know anything about the manuscripts or how to teach the word of

God. However, I can discern you don't either.

One must be very careful in teaching, or claiming to know Gods word, for fear of

the influence they may have on any of Gods children in a negative manner.

I would not ever knowingly try to claim to know the word of God myself,

because I'm learning day by day with the help of the Wholly Spirit and a teacher like

Arnold Murray.

I may suggest that you make a point to at least listen to Pastor Murray's teachings

for he has much to offer.

This will be my last post to you Chette, however you may reply to this post if you care to.

Sincerely,

JOSEPH

no need for you to reply.

We are not using a Hebrew Bible or a Greek Bible. We are using an English Bible and the transliteration of the Hebrew LORD (JHVH) is kept.  The Hebrews used LORD and not JHVH or YHVY out of an abundance of caution and respect not to use God name in vain.

Any Student of the Bible knows that the J is an English transliterated Letter for English speaking people.  And they also know that the Hebrews do not speak the J the same as the English in that like Spanish it is intonation of a breath and not a hard.

I have listened to Brother Murray.  I don't call him pastor because I am not part of his physical group.  He is a brother in Christ and that is what I will call him.

Blessings

RSS

Praise (Music)

press ►► symbol on player to fast forward to next song. Also a Full Screen option! GBU

Assistance

Super Admin

(KJV) Companion Bible
1 Companion bible special studies (Appendixes) Website currently DOWN

2 * C. Bible with Books /side margins (turn page), Appendixes,...

3 More on C.B. / :) 

(search Strongs )

extra link

Other study tools:
1 Smiths bible dictionary

2 Strong's/Concordance

Studylight
Biblegateway

Blueletter

https://biblos.com/

7 E-Sword download is full of good tools and sources.

combo of tools
☧ Other helpful links in the groups.

Numbers In Scripture (Bullinger)

HEBREW Tanakh/ Messorah

- Hebrew "Old Testament"

Hebrew / English Matt. -George Howard (translates Shem Tov's)
- Even Bohan/ Shem Tov's

KJV

- Word study tools

- Jewish . Encyclopedia- Septuagint /Sep.

-Hebrew/English dictionary

-Hebrew Interlinear

-Greek Interlinear

- ><> library

- calculator

- Jasher

- apocrypha

- DeadSea /DSS

- Didache 

netbible

Josephus

- nexus