I found this film interesting. It has much documenting in history. This movie is on the subject of the One World System (NWO). I know there are many conspiracy theories but this one seems to be a bit more supported! I can't say all of it is to be embraced cause I am still trying to find out if some quotes where perhaps taken out of context!

One thing I found interesting is that the U.S. treasury is under control of a private organization. The Federal Reserve Bank is far from federal but still uses the title. I think this movie can be a source of Discussion.
__________I suggest you watch______________

"The Obama Deception" *-->( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw&feature=fvw ) <--********************

From what I have been told, it has never been about presenting a "birth certificate". I am no legal exspert but i have been told that Hawaii goes by its on standards and only requires one to give basic info when Recieving citizenship which is then placed on a New LEGAL birth certificate. Such certificates being fruads are legal fruads.

If anyone can share the documentation in the law articles that relate to this, please do. Remember i am no exspert.

So why does Obama (BARRY) not have any character witnesses from (of) his youth??? Cause Barry before assuming citizenship lived a muslim life. When he was a college student he had ties to a well known anti american terrorist, and later an anti american "preacher".

(most recent updates to this forum are on later pages)

Views: 939

Replies to This Discussion

Obama's ties to terrorists and radicals
racist, islamic,... embeded within communities, no stranger to spreading propaganda and ideologies within Church communities connection with U.S. terrorists (must see), ... Reverand wright,..
This youtube was dated 2008. Hamas supporting Obama back then, I did not know that hmmm.
In November 2010 Hamas still supporting their brother (Obama) http://nation.foxnews.com/president-obama/2010/11/11/column-hamas-l...

The system and media keep using the term "Islamophobia" and ignore such concepts as "ISLAMIZATION" (Islamification).
While Obama has US forces in a unconstitutional act of force in Libya over riding constitution with UN agenda (international standards), he is Supporting Brazil to do off shore drilling while constantly outlawing it here, which will only harm America.

Obama's illegal alien of an uncle (Omar) was recently arrested for DUI.

A Lawyer brought a case against Obama for using a false SSN and the judges ruling was basically its the president and he can do what he will. So much for equality.

This i sthe same exact situation with Obama's birth certificate. Hawaii which just happens to be the place where he claims to be from, has very low standards. One you become a citizen of Hawaii they only require your basic info and thus Create a "Hawaii" birth certificate with the info you supply. Thus meeting the National standard of a president having need of national birth certificate. So while its a fraudulant birth certificate its a LEGAL fraud.

The once great nation of the USA is under attack from within as well as from the outside.

One Word: Tares

Born in Kenya?

I dont see obama as a possiblity of being The Anti but A (type of)anti yes. Reason being is Obama isnt decieveing enough people. I dont see obama going to Israel claiming to be Messiah.

LK.10:18 reads from English to Hebrew reads: I beheld Satan as Barak O-bama or Barak U-bama. Light from the hieghts- Barak Obama, as u see documented in the video above. The Hebrew numbers in strongs are H#1299- baw-rak (ba-rack) and or #1300 Baw-rawk (Ba-rock)

This hebrew word means flash of light

--------- (Letter waw or vau/ 6th letter/ is transliterated) O or U (when used as a conjunction) join it with------

Hebrew #1116 -Bam maw (bama) which means to fall from the hieghts (heavens)

Quoted from Obama: "As I've said about the flag pin, I don't want to be perceived as taking sides," Obama said. "There are a lot of people in the world to whom the American flag is a symbol of oppression. And the anthem itself conveys a war-like message. You know, the bombs bursting in air and all. It should be swapped for something less parochial and less bellicose. I like the song 'I'd Like to T...each the World to Sing.' If that were our anthem, then I might salute it."

Another quote: "In my opinion, we should consider reinventing our National Anthem as well as 'redesign' our Flag to better offer our enemies hope and love. It's my intention, if elected, to disarm America to the level of acceptance to our Middle East Brethren. If we, as a Nation of waring people, conduct ourselves like the nations of Islam, where peace prevails - - - perhaps a state or period of mutual accord could exist between our governments ."

MORE found HERE: http://www.youtube.com/user/ChristianADC?feature=watch part 5 of this collection documents obama reciting the shahada (the only qualification of being a muslim).

"A real Christian does not bow to foreign Gods. Remember the story of  Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego?"

RSS

Praise (Music)

press ►► symbol on player to fast forward to next song. Also a Full Screen option! GBU

Assistance

Super Admin

(KJV) Companion Bible
1 Companion bible special studies (Appendixes) Website currently DOWN

2 * C. Bible with Books /side margins (turn page), Appendixes,...

3 More on C.B. / :) 

(search Strongs )

extra link

Other study tools:
1 Smiths bible dictionary

2 Strong's/Concordance

Studylight
Biblegateway

Blueletter

https://biblos.com/

7 E-Sword download is full of good tools and sources.

combo of tools
☧ Other helpful links in the groups.

Numbers In Scripture (Bullinger)

HEBREW Tanakh/ Messorah

- Hebrew "Old Testament"

Hebrew / English Matt. -George Howard (translates Shem Tov's)
- Even Bohan/ Shem Tov's

KJV

- Word study tools

- Jewish . Encyclopedia- Septuagint /Sep.

-Hebrew/English dictionary

-Hebrew Interlinear

-Greek Interlinear

- ><> library

- calculator

- Jasher

- apocrypha

- DeadSea /DSS

- Didache 

netbible

Josephus

- nexus