People are referred to as trees many times in Gods word..the Knowledge partaking of tainted their mind. Cain is Satan's seed cause Cain is not in Adams genealogy
From these examples you should understand that when you read in the Bible about trees and their fruit or leaves the reference may actually be to men or heavenly beings and their offspring, or, their procreative ability. I'll present one last example of this class of figures, one that relates specifically to the trees in the Garden of Eden.
14) so that all the trees by the waters may not be exalted in their stature, nor set their top among the clouds, nor their well-watered mighty ones stand erect in their height. For they have all been given over to death, to the earth beneath, among the sons of men, with those who go down to the pit."
15) Thus says the Lord GOD, "On the day when it went down to Sheol I caused lamentations; I closed the deep over it and held back its rivers. And its many waters were stopped up, and I made Lebanon mourn for it, and all the trees of the field wilted away on account of it.
16) I made the nations quake at the sound of its fall when I made it go down to Sheol with those who go down to the pit; and all the well-watered trees of Eden, the choicest and best of Lebanon, were comforted in the earth beneath.
17) They also went down with it to Sheol to those who were slain by the sword; and those who were its strength lived under its shade among the nations.
18) To which among the trees of Eden are you thus equal in glory and greatness? Yet you will be brought down with the trees of Eden to the earth beneath; you will lie in the midst of the uncircumcised, with those who were slain by the sword So is Pharaoh and all his hordes!"' declares the Lord GOD."
Joh 6:53 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.
Joh 6:54 Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.
Joh 6:55 For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed.
Joh 6:56 He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.
Joh 6:57 As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me.
Joh 6:58 This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live for ever.
I agree Denise Grande, Judges 9 is a good one! Some other areas in which Trees are used throughout the bible to mention men (entites) are: Mk.8:24/ Is.61:1-3/ Dan.4 daniel tells king Nebuchadnezzar that the tree in his vision represented himself/ Lk.6:43-45/ Zech.4:11-14/... Matt 24 mentions the parable of the "figtree" which is symbolic of Judah. We see more direct conformation in relation of the fig being Judah in Hosea (9:10) and Jeremiah (24:2-6)!
I overlooked a verse (Deuteronomy 20:19) "Man is a tree of the field"
Things we can learn from trees:
Man & tress: