hey ladys Pictures, Images and Photos

Peace be unto those who seek it!

I am not much into social status but feel its appropriate that i introduce myself here and invite you to do the same. I started FriendsNChrist  to help me document study and Grow in The Word. I hope this site helps you as much as it helps me. Identify as a nazarene (of the Vine) Forever after the order of Melchizedek, Of  the talmudim of Moshiach / Adon Yeshua (Jesus)  A friend and brother. 

Born to a blessed family, grew up in a humble home, Baptized around the age of 13, determined the way is non denominational, had seasons of worldly rebellion, rededicated my faith, drawn to the “messianic” movement, found myself in harmony with both candlesticks.

Truth is undefeated and should be absorbed regardless of the instrument used. I like a comfortable atmosphere with good company and aim for this site to be that for others. I am thankful for honest fellowship in truth and spirit. I believe real Jews and real Christians are both in covenant with HaShem. 

My cannon is Tanakh (ot) and The NT (Brit Chadashah).

I believe there is a generation among us that will be here unto the redemption day and unto that instant there is a spiritual battle going on between the good and evil inclinations within the soul (nephesh) and that the spirit’s (neshama ruach) character is being defined in its relation with The Almighty.

The time of trouble, Great Apostacy, False Peace is upon us and now is the time for the sealed of G-D to resist unto the blood like a good solider. Society is in need of someone who believes. Blessed be the martyrs and those to come.

Everyone has a gift and I believe we create world’s when we seek out the good in others no matter how dark they may seem and stress their good qualities and growth. When we bless or curse one person that effect echos through creation. 

Repentance unto Atonement = Yeshua (Salvation) 

This site is dedicated to the edification of The Body. Feel free to invite others!

I will be online often. Feel free to say what’s up! I enjoy invites to other chats, honest debates, services, and instagrams. 

If you have ANY CONCERNS please contact me. I have two profiles here both link to the other in the “HERE” option at top of each profile. Weather it be Technical issues with the site or social issues.

1 Love - Will

————————————+++++++++—————

Shot out to congregations I am thankful for (but may not agree with All they say)

Lion and Lamb ministries (Messianic),

Nazarene Space (Nazarene),

Shepherds Chapel (Christian),

Emunah.com (Hassid  Jewish),

Lighthouse Project (Seph. Jewish),.....

My instagram b.trill

paltalk His_WILL

His are blessed with what it takes to decipher the truth. GBU

Views: 806

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi there,  Nice to hear from you.  David passed last July I believe.  All I know is that He missed last Aprils Passover services which indicates to me that he may have been ill then. I don't know what he died of.  I don't get on the internet chat rooms all that often either so I understand the reluctance to use them.  I used to talk in chat rooms a lot and didn't have any problems but that was years ago.

Pastor Murray's teaching were a blessing to me. I tried so many others and was never comfortable. When I found him a little voice in my head told me that I was home.  When I did talk to other students it was as if we had know each other our entire lives.  We had so much in common even though we had never met before. That just amazed me!   Take care of yourself.  May God keep you in the palm of his hand.  Kathy 

RSS

Praise (Music)

press ►► symbol on player to fast forward to next song. Also a Full Screen option! GBU

Assistance

Super Admin

(KJV) Companion Bible
1 Companion bible special studies (Appendixes) Website currently DOWN

2 * C. Bible with Books /side margins (turn page), Appendixes,...

3 More on C.B. / :) 

(search Strongs )

extra link

Other study tools:
1 Smiths bible dictionary

2 Strong's/Concordance

Studylight
Biblegateway

Blueletter

https://biblos.com/

7 E-Sword download is full of good tools and sources.

combo of tools
☧ Other helpful links in the groups.

Numbers In Scripture (Bullinger)

HEBREW Tanakh/ Messorah

- Hebrew "Old Testament"

Hebrew / English Matt. -George Howard (translates Shem Tov's)
- Even Bohan/ Shem Tov's

KJV

- Word study tools

- Jewish . Encyclopedia- Septuagint /Sep.

-Hebrew/English dictionary

-Hebrew Interlinear

-Greek Interlinear

- ><> library

- calculator

- Jasher

- apocrypha

- DeadSea /DSS

- Didache 

netbible

Josephus

- nexus