According to the rule of replacement theology in islam, which mohammad says is the proper way to interprete the Quran (and muslim sources)- islam does promote terror, deception (lies) and so many un-Godly things.
***The text are in video form located in the following three links!
Abrogation- to repeal, annulment, the act of cancelling; calling off some arrangement, the act of making something legally void, recall, the act (by someone having the authority) of annulling something previously done; "the revocation of a law"
1st stage- Submissive
2nd stage- Defensive
3rd stage- Aggresive
Islam is to be learned and taught in these stages. New comers and strangers to islam are first taught the obsolete version of islam. This is a part of the deception (al taqiyya) in islam. Sadly once you take the vow of a muslim (the shahadah) to leave islam is to take on a death sentance according to islamic law. So by the time you graduate to see you have been properly decieved of what islam stands for you have also been preconditioned to acceptance and even commanded not to ask questions:
"O ye who believe! Ask Not Questions about things which if made plain to you, may cause you trouble. Some people before you did ask such questions, and on that account lost their faith." (Surah 5:101-102). " Yes they asked about things that they found wrong with islam, and later woke up! In the true Abrahamic Faith questions are encouraged for spiritual GROWTH!(Is.1:18/ Proverbs 25:2/ Deut.29:29/ Jas.1:5/ Ecc.7:25/ Ecc.1:13/ Proverbs 1:7...)!
According to Mohammad when the quran contridicts itself then the later verse abrogates the prior one! This shows those who follow the true (Word) Prophets and Apostels of God that mohammad isNt a prophet of God and that islam is False!
Heb.13:8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.
Muslims pointing to Islamic sources to support terror!
I will use the layout of Nadal Malik Hasan to show the rule of abrogation. Hasan happens to be the one who shot up the U.S. military base where he served (fort hood). Materials were recovered from his computer (office/ and home) that showed communication between him and Anwar al-Awlaki
Verses were revealed as situations and events presented themselves.
Hadiths -Sira- Asbab nasool/ aids in context and order (helps to show order).
* RULE OF ABROGATION
Which revelation should we embrace???
Surah 2:106 None of our revelations do we abrogate or cause to be forgotten, but we substitute something better or simular: Knowest thou not that Allah hath power overall things?
Ah the better one i see (LoL)
Surah 16:101 When we substitute one revelation for another, and Allah knows best what he reveals (in stages), they say, "Thou art but a forger": but most of them understand not.
Obviously muslims were already being mocked for constantly changing their rules, which Mohammad did over and over to appease those around him and himself.
CONCEPT OF COMPLETE SUBMISSION
O you who believe enter into islam completely, whole heartedly - Sura 2:208
muslims are to show complete obediance 9to be a Slave of allah. Islam means submission/ Salam means peace. Muslims cant say well I'm moderate and others are extreme muslims. They are to obey reguardless of what they want even if it means killing themselves and others.
Surah 2:256 "there is no complusion in religion"- Abrogated
Example given by hasan
Abraham-(Gold standard) "was indeed a model", devoutly obedient -Surah 16:120 verily Abraham was without doubt, forbearing- Surah 11:75, allah took him as an intimate friend- Surah 4:125
(Muslim sources use, take away and add to Jewish and Christian Sources)
Examples of the perversion (from Gen.22:8-12) as we continue with Hasans layout:
And when he attained to working with him, he said: O my son! surely I have seen in a dream that I should sacrifice you... He said: O my father! do what you are commanded; if Allahplease, you will find me of the patient ones.
Most surely this is a manifest trial
And we perpetuated (praise) to him among the later generations
37:109 Peace be on Abraham
110 Thus do we reward the doers of good
111 Surely he was oneof Our believing sevants
* Notice the muslim source differs in the area where Abraham comforted his son be telling him that God would provide a lamb as if the Spirit was speaking through him Gen.22:7-8. Abraham knew God was just and leaned on what he knew to be true. Yet Islam looks at this area in a devilish way. Notice this layout doesnt mention the context of Gen.22:12-13 where Abraham was stopped and a lamb was provided! (Jn.8:44) Notice the context islam is stressing instead?
Sura 2:216 - Warfare is ordained for you, though it is hateful unto you; but it may happen that ye hate a thing which is good for you, and it may happen that ye love a thing which is bad for you. Allah knoweth, ye know not. (very satanic verse/ you dont have to like the ways of the devil that seem to go against your very hearts just submit)
LACK OF SUBMISSION
Sura 2:65 And certainly you have known those among you who exceeded the limits of the Sabbath, so We said to them: Be as apes, despised and hated
Sura 5:60 Say shall I inform you of (him who is) worse than this in retribulation from allah? (Worse is he) whom allah has cursed and brought His wrath upon, and of whom he made apes and swine
Sura 7:166 Therefore when they revoltingly persisted in what they had benn forbidden: We said to them: Be (as) apes dispised and hated.
(personaly i have nothing against apes)
76:12 And their recompense shall be paradice, and silken garments, because they were patient.
76:13 Reclining therein on raised thrones, they will see there neither the excessive heat of the sun, not the excessive bitter cold, 14 And the shade thereof is close upon them, and the branches of fruit thereof will hand low within their reach. 15 and amongst them will be passed round vesselsof silver and cups of crystal
The discription of paradice which the pious have been promised (is that) in it are rivers of water that taste and smell of which are not changed, rivers of milk of which the taste never changes, rivers of wine delicious to those who drink, and rivers of clarified honey (clear and pure) therein for them is every kind of fruit, and forgiveness from their Lord...
8:50 And if you could see when the angels take away the souls of those who disbelieve (at death): they smite their faces and their backs, and saying taste the punishment of blazing fire.
44:43 Verily the tree of Zaqqum 44 will be the food of sinners 45 Like boiling oil it will boil in the bellies, 46 Like the boiling of scalding water 47 (it will be said) Seize him and drag him into the midst of blazing fire 48 Then pour over his head the tourments of boiling water 49 Taste you this verily you were pretending to be the mighty the generous 50 Verily this is that whereof you use to doubt 56 Surely, those who disbelieved in Our ayat (verses, signs ,ect) we shall burn them in fire As often as their skins are roasted through We shall change them for their skins that they may taste the punishment. Truely allah is Ever most powerful, all wise
* EXAMPLE OF JIHAD RULE OF ABROGATION*
* In Mecca Muslims were not permitted to defend themselves (fight). their only job was to deliver the message (Peaceful verses)
* Emigration to Medina:self defense wa allowed
* Then Offensive fighting was allowed
* Later verses abrogated former/ peaceful verses no londer apply
* Indeed at one point Islamic empires spanned from Morocco/ spain to the Border of India/ china
* permission (to fight) is given to those (believers) who are fought against, because they have been wronged: and surely, allah is able to give them victory - Sura 22:39
* those who have been exspelled from their homes unjustly only because they said: Our Lord is allah, verily allah will help those who help his (cause). Truely , allah is all strong. all mighty - 22:40
(looks to me like allah needs serious help)
* 60:8 allah forbids you not with reguard to those whofight you for (your) faith nor drive you from your homes, from dealing kindly and justly with them:for allah loveth those who are just.
* Fight in the cause of allah those who fight you but do not transgress the limits for allah loveth not transgressors 2:190
* but if they cease, allah is forgiving most merciful 2:192
THE VERSE OF THE SWORD - Notice the order? The former was Abrogated
So when the Sacred months have passed, then fight the Mushrikin wherever you find them, and capture them, and lie and wait for them in each and every ambush. but if they repent and perform the Salah, and give the Zakah, then leave their way free. Verily, allahis forgiving and merciful 9:5
(if they become muslims)
Sahih Muslim 1:53 I have been commaned to fight the people until they testify that there is no other deity worthy of worship except allah AND that mohammad is the messenger of allah establish the prayer and pay the Zakah
OFFENSIVE JIHAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
9:29 Fight (Kill) those who do not believein allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what allah and his messenger have prohibited, not follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the book, until they pay the taxin acknowledgement of superiority and are in a state of subjection
"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the Religion of truth, from among the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued"
(nations and belief systems that are not islamic are open tragets)
33. Allah is He Who sent His Messenger (blessings and peace be upon him) with guidance and Din (Religion) of Truth to make him (the Messenger) dominant over every (other exponent of) Din (Religion) though much to the dislike of polytheists.
OFFENSIVE ISLAM of the future (current state)
Al-Bukhaari 2222 and Sahih muslim 155 tHe messenger of allah said By the one in whose hand is my soul, soon the son of maryam will descend among you as a just judge. He will break the cross, kill the pigs and abolish the jizyah and money will become abundant until no one will accept it
(killing all Jews and Christians)
DIFFERENT PATHS TO HEAVEN
2:62 surely those who believe and those who are Jews and the Christiansand the sabians, whoever believes in allah and the last day does good, they all have their reward from their Lord, and there is no fear for them, nor shall they grieve / strong>ABROGATED
3:85 and whosoever desires a religion other than islam it shall not be accepted from him, and in the hereafter he shall be one of the losers
CONCLUSIONS (of Hasan)
* God exspects full loyalty. promises heaven and threatens with hell.
* Muslims may be seen as moderate (compromising) but God isnt. /some muslims may claim to be moderate but islam is not/
* "I love the koran and being a muslim but dont want to live under islamic rule" Hasan is pointing out those muslims who like to pick and choose (apostate)
* Fighting to establish an Islamic state to please god, even by force, is condoned in Islam
* muslim soilders should not serve in any capacity that renders then at risk to hurting/ killing believers unjustly / reaction will vary
Department of defense should allow muslim soilders the option of being released as Conscientious objectors to increase trop morale and dcrease adverse events.
All muslims are Required to wage jihad, both the smaller and greater jihad.
Muhammad's Rule of Abrogation
NOTICE: muslims share Abrogated verses to trick (decieve) unknowledgeable people.
1) First stage was tolerance - that became abrogated by
2) Stratagy of defense- that became abrogated by
3) offensive stratagy. (which is in effect today and known as global jihad)
Notice how many verses are Abregated(no longer apply)!
(UPDATE: Seems the new obama administration filter has blocked viewing the pages the links go to which list all peaceful portions that islamic scholars teach were aborgated by the verse in Surah 9. These arent the only places blocked.
Qur'an 2:191: And kill them wherever you find them, and drive them out from whence they drove you out, and persecution is severer than slaughter, and do not fight with them at the Sacred Mosque until they fight with you in it, but if they do fight you, then slay them; such is the recompense of the unbelievers.
124 Peaceful verses have been substituted by a single violent verse 9:5/
According to Ibn Kathir Surah 9:5 abrogated every peace treaty that had been made with the idolaters:
This is the Ayah of the Sword ...
<But if they repent and perform the Salah, and give Zakah, then leave their way free. Verily, Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.>
Abu Bakr As-Siddiq used this and other honorable Ayat as proof for fighting those who refrained from paying the Zakah. These Ayat allowed fighting people unless, and until, they embrace Islam and implement its rulings and obligations... In the two Sahihs, it is recorded that Ibn ‘Umar said that the Messenger of Allah said,
<I have been commanded to fight the people until they testify there is no deity worthy of worship except Allah and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, establish the prayer and pay Zakah.>
This honorable Ayah (9:5) was called the Ayah of the Sword, about which Ad-Dahhak bin Muzahim said, "It abrogated every agreement of peace between the Prophet and any idolator, EVERY TREATY, AND EVERY TERM." Al-‘Awfi said that Ibn ‘Abbas commented: "No idolator had any more treaty or promise ever since Sura Bara’ah was revealed. The four months, in addition to, all peace treaties conducted beforeBara’ah was revealed and announced had ended by the tenth of the month of Rabi’ Al-Akhir." (Tafsir Ibn Kathir (Abridged) Volume 4 (Surat Al-A’raf to the end of Surah Yunus), by Shaykh Safiur-Rahman Al-Mubarakpuri, First Edition: May 2000, pp. 375, 377; cf. online edition; bold italic and capital emphasis ours)
Out of 114 surahs of the quran only 43 were not affected by the concept of subsitution (abrogation).
3 Stages of Jihad
(peaceful, Defensive, Agressive)
Orders of revelation In this order of Revelation is how islam is to be learned taught and followed. mature muslims are therefore embracing Aggressive jihad.
Which Torah and Gospel are affirmed by the Qur'an? When the Qur'an commands Jews to judge by the Torah (5:43-44) and commands Christians to judge by the Gospel (5:47), which Torah and Gospel are we supposed to judge by? Since the "Book" that Christians and Jews read takes precedence even over the Qur'an (10:94), can muslims tell us what it is?
A muslim presented this thoughtout presentation of documentation and interpretations in responce to the question whats good about "islam":
"""Some of the lessons from Qur'an that apply to our general living!
From Surat Al-Baqarah:
1. Do not mix the truth with falsehood (2:42)
2. Order righteousness to people only after practicing it yourself (2:44)
3. Do not commit abuse on the earth (2:60)
4. Do not prevent people from mosques (2:114)
5. Do not follow anyone blindly (2:170)
6. Do not break the promise (2:177)
7. Do not engage in bribery (2:188)
8. Fight only with those who fight you (2:190)
9. Keep the etiquette of war (2:191)
10. Protect orphans (2:220)
11. Do not have sexual intercourse during menstrual period (2:222)
12. Breast feed your children for two complete years (2:233)
13. Choose rulers by their merit (2:247)
14. No compulsion in religion (2:256)
15. Do not invalidate charity with reminders (2:264)
16. Help those in need by finding them (2:273)
17. Don’t consume interest (2:275)
18. Grant more time to repay if the debtor is in hard time (2:280)
19. Write down the debt (2:282)
20. Keep the trust (2:283)
21. Do not spy and backbite (2:283)
22. Believe in all prophets (2:285)
23. Do not burden a person beyond his scope (2:286)
From Surat 'Āli `Imrān:
24. Do not become divided (3:103)
25. Restrain Anger (3:134)
26. Do not be rude in speech (3:159)
27. Think deeply about the wonders and creation of this universe (3:191)
28. Men and Women have equal rewards for their deeds (3:195)
-----From Surat An-Nisā':
29. Wealth of the dead should be distributed among his family members (4:7)
30. Women also have the right for inheritance (4:7)
31. Do not devour the property of orphans (4:10)
32. Do not marry those in your blood relation (4:23)
33. Do not consume one another’s wealth unjustly (4:29)
34. Family should be lead by men (4:34)
35. Be good to others (4:36)
36. Do not be miserly (4:37)
37. Do not keep envy (4:54)
38. Judge with justice between people (4:58)
39. Do not kill each other (4:92)
40. Do not be an advocate for deceitful (4:105)
41. Standout firmly for justice (4:135)
From Surat Al-Mā'idah:
42. Cooperate in righteousness (5:2)
43. Do not cooperate in sin and aggression (5:2)
44. Dead animals, blood, the flesh of swine are prohibited (5:3)
45. Be just (5:8)
46. Punish for crimes in an exemplary way (5:38)
47. Strive against sinful and unlawful (5:63)
48. Avoid intoxicants and alcohol (5:90)
49. Do not gamble (5:90)
From Surat Al-'An`ām:
50. Do not insult others’ deities (6:108)
51. ’Having majority’ is not a criterion of truth (6:116)
52. Don’t reduce weight or measure to cheat people (6:152)
From Surat Al-'A`rāf:
53. Do not be arrogant (7:13)
54. Eat and Drink, But Be Not Excessive (7:31)
55. Wear good cloths during prayer times (7:31)
56. Forgive others for their mistakes (7:199)
From Surat Al-'Anfāl:
57. Do not turn back in battle (8:15)
From Surat At-Tawbah:
58. Protect and help those who seek protection (9:6)
59. Keep Purity (9:108)
From Surat Yūsuf:
60. Never give up hope of Allah’s Mercy (12:87)
From Surat An-Naĥl:
61. Allah will forgive to those who have done wrong out of ignorance (16:119)
62. Invitation to God should be with wisdom and good instruction (16:125)
From Surat Al-'Isrā':
63. No one will bear others’ sins (17:15)
64. Be dutiful to parents (17:23)
65. Do not say a word of disrespect to parents (17:23)
66. Do not spent money extravagantly (17:29)
67. Do not kill your children for fear of poverty (17:31)
68. Do not approach unlawful sexual intercourse (17:32)
69. Do not pursue that of which you have no knowledge (17:36)
From Surat Ţāhā:
70. Speak to people mildly (20:44)
From Surat Al-Mu'minūn:
71. Keep aloof from what is vain (23:3)
From Surat An-Nūr :
72. Do not enter others’ house without seeking permission (24:27)
73. Allah will provide security for those who believe only in Allah (24:55)
74. Do not enter parents’ private room without asking permission (24:58)
From Surat Al-Furqān:
75. Walk on earth in humility (25:63)
From Surat Al-Qaşaş:
76. Do not neglect your portion of this world (28:77)
77. Invoke not any other god along with Allah (28:88)
From Surat Al-`Ankabūt:
78. Do not engage in homosexuality (29:29)
From Surat Luqmān :
79. Enjoin right, forbid wrong (31:17)
80. Do not walk in insolence through the earth (31:18)
81. Lower your voice (31:19)
From Surat Al-'Aĥzāb:
82. Women should not display their finery (33:33)
From Surat Az-Zumar:
83. Allah forgives all sins (39:53)
84. Do not be despair of the mercy of Allah (39:53)
From Surat Fuşşilat:
85. Repel evil by good (41:34)
86. Decide on affairs by consultation (42:38)
From Surat Al-Ĥujurāt:
87. Try for settlement between people (49:9)
88. Do not ridicule others (49:11)
89. Avoid suspicion (49:12)
90. Do not spy or backbite (49:12)
91. Most noble of you is the most righteous (49:13)
92. Honor guests (51:26)
93. Spent wealth in charity (57:7)
94. No Monasticism in religion (57:27)
95. Those who have knowledge will be given a higher degree by Allah (58:11)
96. Treat non-Muslims in a kind and fair manner (60:8)
97. Save yourself from covetousness (64:16)
98. Seek forgiveness of Allah. He is Forgiving and Merciful (73:20)
99. Do not repel one who asks (93:10)
100. Encourage feeding poor (107:3)""
END OF QUOTE
INTERESTING UH? NOTICE how the list of compassion with others (including non muslims) dropps as you go further into the Quran! Apply that to the Rule of substitution!!! That SHOWS Me that the rule of substitution and the order in which islam is to be learned/taught and & applied Spells out that the most advanced form of islam is Aggressive Outter Jihad/ Sharia law/while still having more peaceful verses to attract others to islam and a better way of presenting islam to non muslims and new ones as a learned imam is suppose to do. THis quran is actually a well constructed war manual.(Also explains why so many new and or uneducated muslims are stuck in an obsolete form of "islam" and cant carry on indepth discussions or debates on islam.) Allowing you to also use peaceful verses that have been substituted for something Else (which isnt Nearly as peaceful!). That you can be giving values actually taught in Quran but fact remains these values have been over rode with -ANY later verse that contradicts it- and its the Later verses that are the most violent towards others. Its also when muslims are the majority. This is a path made for taqiyya (and deceiving others in seeing islam in a disguise and by the time the Full form of islam is revealed to someone they are already considered muslim and if they leave islam they are worthy of death!)<- Thats how cults and gangs work too btw! (You pleadge alligance and your not allowed to leave.)