Was Satan Cain's real father?
1)Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?
2) And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:
3) But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.
”Touch” in verse 3 is “Naga” in Hebrew. Naga means to lie with a woman. We're talking about sexual intercourse.
Touch = OT:5060naga` (naw-gah'); a primitive root; properly, to touch, i.e. lay the hand upon (for any purpose; euphem., to lie with a woman);
Also “tree” is a metaphor for a person. In this case the tree in the midst of the garden would be Satan and that is why God warned Adam and Eve about it or him.
4) And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:
It should be obvious to the reader that the “serpent” is not a snake. Snakes do not have the power of speech. Actually the serpent is just one of Satan's names. How do we know this? We see some of Satan's name in the last book of the Bible.
Rev 12: 7-9
7) And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
8) And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
9) And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
In verse 9 above we see that one of Satan's names is “that old serpent” which is referring to the serpent in the Garden back in Genesis.
Back to Genesis:
Gen 3:5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.
6) And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.
The last I checked trees do not have the power to show folks about good and evil. So again we are not talking about an actual tree. We are talking about Satan.
7) And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.
Now obviously touching an actual tree would not make one realize that they are naked. Adam and Eve having sexual relations with Satan would though. And they even sewed fig leave aprons to hide their privates and their shame.
8) And they heard the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God amongst the trees of the garden.
9) And the LORD God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou?
10) And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself.
11) And he said, Who told thee that thou wast naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?
Of course God knew what had happened. But He wanted Adam and Eve to fess up.
12) And the man said, The woman whom thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat.
Well Adam tries to shift the blame. He blames the woman and God for giving him the woman. LOL.
13) And the LORD God said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat.
Again “the serpent” is actually Satan and he beguiled Eve. Let's look at the word “beguile” in Hebrew.
Beguile = OT:5377nasha' (naw-shaw'); a primitive root; to lead astray, i.e. (mentally) to delude, or (morally) to seduce:
Satan seduced Eve and as we see from the word “touch” in verse 3 we see that Satan seduced Eve sexually.
14) And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:
Verse 14 is full of metaphor. Basically God is showing His displeasure with Satan.
15) And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.
In verse 15 we see that there will be enmity between the woman's seed (the Adamic race) and the seed of Satan. Seed means descendants. So Satan would have actual seed (children)? That is what this verse is declaring.
Moreover we have prophecy here concerning the crucifixion of Christ. Satan's children would be responsible for Christ's crucifixion. The woman's children would be the actual descendants of Adam through Jacob. Their descendants would expose Satan as the false Christ during the tribulation in the last generation.
Christ Himself will bruise Satan's head when He returns and destroys the false Christ, Satan, at the 7th trump.
In part one of this study we documented that the serpent in the garden was actually Satan and looking into the Hebrew we see that Satan seduced Eve sexually.
We also documented in Gen 3:15 that Satan would have actual descendants.
And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.
The woman's seed is that of Adam and Eve. Adam and Eve were the beginning of the family which Christ would later be born through.
The seed (children) of the serpent (Satan) “shalt bruise his heel”. When Christ was crucified his heel was nailed to the cross.
The prophecy here is that descendants of Satan would be responsible for Christ being crucified. The descendants of Adam would be responsible for bruising Satan's head. God's elect will expose Satan as the false Christ, antichrist, and when Christ, (seed of the woman), returns he will destroy the false Christ thus bruising Satan's head.
Now Satan knew God's plan for the seed line of Adam and Eve to bring forth Jesus Christ, Yahshua Messiah. Knowing this, Satan tried to destroy that seed line by impregnating Eve.
You mean to say that Satan could have sexual relations with a human and produce children? Some may say that this is preposterous.
I would say to them, ‘Have you read Genesis 6?’
Let's go there and see how the fallen angels, Satan's pals, came to earth and impregnated daughters of Adam. (This was another attempt to destroy the seed line which Christ would be born through).
1) And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,
(‘Men’ in verse one above in Hebrew is Adam.)
2) That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
(‘Sons of God’ in verse 2 are angels and they took descendants of Adam and Eve as wives.)
3) And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.
4) There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
(Giants were hybrid beings (half human, half angel) born to women after, “the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men”.)
5) And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
Never heard of this before? Well then you never read Genesis 6 before or you did not understand it.
Genesis 6 confirms that angels did have sexual relations with humans and did produce offspring.
What did Jesus Christ have to say about the serpent's seed the children of Satan?
That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying, I will open my mouth in parables; I will utter things which have been kept secret from the foundation of the world.
Christ often taught in parables. The “foundation” of the world is referring to the overthrow of Satan in the first earth age and the beginning of this age. Don't understand this? Never heard this before?
A quick lesson here: The 1st earth age was prior to man being put into the flesh. That age or era would have been billions of years and included the age of the dinosaurs, which ended 65 million years ago, and right up to the foundation (katabole) and the ice age about 14 to 20 thousand years ago. At some point during this age God created all of the souls.
The 2nd earth age started after Genesis 1:2, man is put into flesh and this age will continue up until Christ returns at the 7th trump.
Christ then rules for 1,000 years. At the end of the 1,000 years Satan is let out one more time to deceive the world. This time Satan is destroyed forever and God judges everyone to eternal life or eternal death.
The 3rd earth age begins after the Great White Throne Judgment. This is the eternity and heaven comes to earth.
Never heard of this before? It is written. Most of this information can be found in Genesis, Revelation and a few other books of the Bible.
So what was the secret which was kept since the foundation of the world, (or the beginning of the 2 earth age)?
Christ tells us a secret in his explanation of the parable of the tares. Remember this is an explanation of the parable. Back to Matthew 13.
35)That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying, I will open my mouth in parables; I will utter things which have been kept secret from the foundation of the world.
36) Then Jesus sent the multitude away, and went into the house: and his disciples came unto him, saying, Declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field.
(Jesus sends the crowd away and is in private with the disciples. They ask him for an explanation of one of the parables he had spoken to the crowd.)
37) He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man;
(”Seed” in verse 37 is “male sperm in the Greek.)
38) The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;
(The tares are the CHILDREN of the wicked one. I wonder who the wicked one is?)
39) The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.
(Ahh, the wicked one is the devil. The devil is one and the same as Satan and the old serpent, (the serpent in the garden). See Revelation 12 for documentation on these names for Satan.)
So we see from Christ a secret revealed. That secret is that Satan sired children in the world.
Many will say. Oh that's ridiculous. Satan doesn't have actual children in the world. This is spiritual and is just talking about there being good and evil people in the world.
Oh really! Would Christ spend this much time and effort in a parable and an explanation of the parable just to say that there are good and bad people in the world?
Of course not. Everyone knows that there are good and bad people in the world. That is not a secret.
Again, Satan does have children in the world. They were present in Jerusalem and caused Christ's crucifixion. They are very active in the world today as well.
Freemasons and Masons
Ashkenazi ( jews ) kenites
Sephardic ( jews ) kenites
Anywhere principalities and power/money are, kenites, sons of satan are behind it. Satan rules this world to a depth hard to comprehend.