Question: How can we be certain that the re-birth of Israel, ( after the captivity ), which happened in 1948, is the one of the Bibical prophesy for the end times?
Could we have misunderstood, and the rebirth was when Israel went back to re-build the temple, and the walls of the city, and dwell in the land after 70 years of captivity to the Babylonians ?
Please give Bible evidence.
Thanks so much.
Throughout the WORD we are given an outline of what takes place in Israel. After the last fall of Israel we are told that she would be (A)reborn in a single day (* Is.66:7-8/ * Eze.36:24,33-35) and that her people would begin to (B) repopulate it (* Eze.34:13) as result of being regathered from many nations (Amos 9:14-15) and (B) that which is desolate becomes fruitful again. Such an event has only taken place (A) on May 15 1948 and (B) following may 15 1948. We have no mention of this taking place in the WORD and it NOT being fulfillment according to the WORD before the actual event.
So basically the fact that the prophacy was fulfilled exactly as it was given goes to show this being the fulfillment! Such fulfillments can only be the result of God's will seeing as they directly relate to prophacy and God is all knowing, if there were to be a false flag that used all the same details of prophacy he would have exspressed this. Today the enemies of this fulfilment can only wonder how did Israel get delievered and reinstated in such a way (* Jer.16:14-15). Not only are these fulfilments acts of God (* Jer.31:10) but the event that ended WW2 and lead to this was also an event unmatched before hand (the creation and use of nuclear arms technology) of which members of Physical Israel had a major hand in!
And to drive it all home Ezekiel prophacied exactly When Israel would be reborn! He clearly stated that Jews would be punished 430 yrs after losing their land.
Summary according to one "Grant Jeffery" is as follows:1. Ezekiel said the Jews were to be punished for 430 years because they had turned away from God. As part of the punishment, the Jews lost control of their homeland to Babylon. Many Jews were taken as captives to Babylon.
2. Babylon was later conquered by Cyrus in 539 BC. Cyrus allowed the Jews to leave Babylon and to return to their homeland. But, only a small number returned. The return had taken place sometime around 536 BC, about 70 years after Judah lost independence to Babylon.
3. Because most of the exiles chose to stay in pagan Babylon rather than return to the Holy Land, the remaining 360 years of their punishment was multiplied by 7. The reason is explained in Bible's book of Leviticus. (Leviticus 26:18, 26:21, 26:24 and 26:28). In Leviticus, it says that if the people did not repent while being punished, the punishment would be multiplied by 7. And, by staying in pagan Babylon, most exiles were refusing to repent.
4. So, if you take the remaining 360 years of punishment and multiply by 7, you get 2,520 years. But, Jeffrey says those years are based on an ancient 360-day lunar calendar. If those years are adjusted to the modern solar calendar, the result is 2,484 years.
5. And, there were exactly 2,484 years from 536 BC to 1948, which is the year that Israel regained independence.
Eze. is asked by God to act this out * Eze.4:3-6
In * Lev.26:3,7-8 the Bible says that the army of Israel would have a supernatural power to prevail during times of conflict, if the people are obedient to the Lord. This Bible passage says that 5 people would be able to chase away 100 people, and that 100 would be able to chase away 10,000.
The combined population of those countries forces that came against Israel hours after her independance was at least 20 million at that time. Israel had fewer than 1 million Jews. Even so, the Jews won the war and expanded the size of Israel by 50 percent.
During the War of 1967, Israel attacked the air force bases of the surrounding countries and took control of Jerusalem for the first time in about 2000 years.
On Oct. 6, 1973, Israel was attacked by Egypt and Syria. Other countries later joined the attack. But the Jews were able to push back the attacking armies and occupy land outside of Israel's borders!
All the events listed show that this is The FIG TREE mentioned in the parable.
* Deut.30:3-5 Says that as Israel is gathered back from the nationS their fortunes would also increase. (well just look at Israel today!)
All this being said there are both good and bad figs found in this location. (wheat and tares)
Does all this mean that we should blindly trust and follow the politics of the earthly state of Israel? NO
It simply goes to show that (right or wrong/ good or bad) this is fulfilment of prophacy. It is God's will that Israel was reinstated and in the details of which it was. All this is leading up to the coming apostacy (One World system), the coming of the antichrist (abomination of desolation), and later the 2nd advent of Messiah, thus the harvest out souls.
All these things must come to pass as the WORD states them.
Suggested material <---
To my sincere understanding, there is no reference in the Bible to the return of the Jews from the third exile after the destruction of the Temple by the Romans. If you ask me, I have a hunch that the end of the third exile caused by the Romans unto Israel, ended up with the end of World War One. And to alert the People for the end of the exile, Theodor Herzl was the Messianic leader whose life was dedicated to infuse the hearts of the Jews with love for Zion. True that he lost his life doing so, and the lives of millions of Jews had to get lost during the Holocaust as a prelude that the words of Herzl could find fulfillment and cause Aliyah of the People which has still been in process since 1948.