LOVE/Let us keep in mind this is the most important quality (1 Peter 4:8)! This trait should be used with all other traits (1 Cor.13). Some have a hard time understanding how one can use rebuke with love. (i suggest the rebuke blog for the Documentation)! Christians are concerned for all. We are called to Grow in faith. Faith without fruits is dead (Jas.2:17, 20, 26; Heb.6:1 "move unto perfection").
* The Fear (reverence) of the Lord is the Beginning - Psalm 111:10 / Proverbs 1:7 / Proverbs 9:10/ 1 Sam.12:24/ In Covenant, This ("fear") matures into LOVE and an individual relationship with YHVH. Evidence:
* 1st John 4:18- There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.
(One with G-D makes a majority! “Only Thing We Have to Fear Is Fear Itself” -FDR)
2 Tim.1:7 - For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a soundmind.
Deut.6:2That thou mightest fear the LORD thy God, to keep all his statutes and his commandments, which I command thee, thou, and thy son, and thy son's son, all the days of thy life; and that thy days may be prolonged.
("fear" here is translated from ירא yare H#3372- Revere, (reverance- fear and love/ respect), fear. (to honor)
Deut.6:5 And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
1st John 4:16(:7-21)-And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.
Note: Pro. 1:7 & Job 28:28 (H#3374),.....-Fear taken back to original context would be to reverence.Deut.10:12( fear, to bow, to LOVE, to worship, To hold up above, to hold in high reguard)Jn.14:15/1st John5:3
As Christians we are never to condem another-As to say they have no hope of salvation-As to which the term fool means in Matt.5:22!We are to spread the message of salvation. Love overcomes all. His love forgives us of sin!
Rev. 3:19-As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.
Luke 6:27-38=Matt. 7:43-48/Rom.12:20&21Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good. /Matt.19:19/Eph. 6:21-24
Let us remember our methods of spreading the word can draw others to it or push them away (Matt.10:16)! Matt.5:44
*1 John 4:7-8 Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.:)
* Anyone who shows Love to another has some understanding of what it is to be an instrument of God and apart of the oneness (Elohim). However one needs to Embrace YHVH and his mercy above all things. If you dont embrace the Passover sacrifice you are embraceing death.
* John 3:16 (King James Version)
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
* 2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
All love comes from God, that doesn't take away from those who love us but rather adds to them!
* Deut.6:4-5 God is The Heart Knower- Acts 1:24/ Ps.44:21/ Proverbs 17:3/ Acts 15:8/ 1 Samuel 16:7/ 1 Chron.29:17/ 1 Chron.28:9/ Luke 16:15-17/ Ps.139:1-4/ Heb.4:12/ Mk.2:6-8 Matt.9:4/ Lk. 6:45/ Rev.2:23/ 1 Cor.4:5/ Proverbs 4:23/ Rom.2:16/ Is. 44:18/ Deut.8:2/ Deut.13:3/ 1 Kings 8:39/ Ps.17:3/ Proverbs12:20/ Ps.7:9-10/ Dan.2:30/ Ps.139:23/ 2 Chron.6:30/ Proverbs 12:23/ Lk. 16:15/ Rom. 2:16/ Proverbs 23:7/ Rom. 8:27
God wants our Love (Praise) / a personal relationship more than any thing else we could offer or achieve. Prov.21:3, 1 Sam.15:22, Hos.6:6,14:2; Is.1:11, Col.3:14, 1 Cor.13, 1 Pet.4:8, Deut.6:5 & Mk 12:30
*Rev.4:11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created. (Rom.12:1) I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service
Jer.9:23-24 Thus saith the LORD, Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, neither let the mighty man glory in his might, let not the rich man glory in his riches: But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth me, that I am the LORD which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth: for in these things I delight, saith the LORD.
Circumcision is of the heart. Rom. 2:29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God./ Deut.10:16;30:6/ Jer.4:4/ Rom.2:25-29/ Jer.17:9-10/ Matt.5:8/ Jas.4:8 / Acts 2:37/ Col.2:10-11/ Jer. 31:33/ Jer.24:7/ 2 Cor.3:2/ Eph.3:17/ Eze.11:19
Beautiful Psalm 51:10,11,12,13,14,15
Eph.4:31-32 Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice: And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.
The heart of him that hath understanding seeketh knowledgeledge: but the mouth of fools feedeth on foolishness.
1 John 3:20
For if our heart condemn us, God is greater than our heart, and knoweth all things
other suggested blogs are Spiritual Discernment, Rebuke, Patience, Self Defense, ..........
Suggest: Note "1Love"