Donald Trump = "six hundred sixty-six (666)" using the Evil=48 Code of A=49, B50...Z74. He's the current Antichrist whose actions are the opposite of the Christ, e.g. he's a compulsive/pathological liar, extremely greedy and boastful, assists the uber-rich, doesn't help the poor, sick, and needy. He  wants to torture, etc. 

D52+O63+N62+A49+L60+D52 + T68+R66+U69+M61+P64 = 666

Views: 666

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

you need to bible 666 is a mark in right or forehead it is a mark no one person  carry's mark you must be a biden fan hes bring down the USA

I read the private message you sent to me "please change your name please asking you"

The word "fan" is short for "fanatic". No, I am not a "fan" of any politician because my mind is not set upon the world, like yours clearly is. I have no regard for the satanic political system which encompasses all sides. I have no regard for any Earthly nation, they will all burn and pass away. The only things that will survive into the next age are spiritual things regarding the Kingdom of God, not the flags in your avatar. The true identify of Israel is spiritual. God bless.

You may want to read 2 Timothy 2:15 KJV and Revelation 21:24 KJV And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.  

While you're at it, take a look at James 4:12 KJV. 

Wrong and I AM thee expert on the prophecy of The Revelation/Apocalypse. Rev 13:18, "Here is wisdom, Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man." Ronald(6 letters) Wilson(6) Reagan(6) was the prophesied "666 1st Beast"/Antichrist. United(6) States(6) Dollar(6) is the "666 mark of the Beast that everyone must have to buy or sell".

See http://7seals.blogspot.com - only the returned Christ & Albert Einstein reincarnated could produce that. It's triggered The Apocalypse/Revelation which is NOT the 'end of the world'.   

Albert Einstein's math was wrong.  The speed of light is NOT constant.  Tesla tried to warn him about building a math foundation on faulty information, but I guess he and everyone else were too stubborn to listen.  NOW, all these years later, a boson is "threatening the foundations of physics", as the slow catch up to Tesla.  https://www.sciencealert.com/boson-discovery-contradicts-our-curren... 

Rose Thistle/Anonymous Coward: Wrong, Einstein's math was correct and Tesla did NOT try to correct him. 

11/11/22 is your Judgment Day: you FAIL

Study your Bible more, it is already calculated by God in Revelations that satan is antichrist, look up sixth vile, sixth trumpet, etc.

Political ideologies are of no concern to real Christians that see through the deception of politics. Keep your eyes on Jesus instead of being of the world. You will find in Revelations that 666 is a revelation to when satan returns as antichrist (instead of Christ), it will be not man, it is satan that comes to deceive just as you've been deceived. Study to show thyself approved.

Hi, this is just more deception around Trump. It's like he hired a sect leader as his P.R. guy... Or a super huge fan of Warhammer 40 000.

I can tell you for sure that Trump is not the antichrist, nor is Obama nor Bush nor Biden nor his son, nor is it Raj Patel and y'all got it all wrong.

A.C. is dead.

RSS

Praise (Music)

press ►► symbol on player to fast forward to next song. Also a Full Screen option! GBU

Assistance

Super Admin

(KJV) Companion Bible
1 Companion bible special studies (Appendixes) Website currently DOWN

2 * C. Bible with Books /side margins (turn page), Appendixes,...

3 More on C.B. / :) 

(search Strongs )

extra link

Other study tools:
1 Smiths bible dictionary

2 Strong's/Concordance

Studylight
Biblegateway

Blueletter

https://biblos.com/

7 E-Sword download is full of good tools and sources.

combo of tools
☧ Other helpful links in the groups.

Numbers In Scripture (Bullinger)

HEBREW Tanakh/ Messorah

- Hebrew "Old Testament"

Hebrew / English Matt. -George Howard (translates Shem Tov's)
- Even Bohan/ Shem Tov's

KJV

- Word study tools

- Jewish . Encyclopedia- Septuagint /Sep.

-Hebrew/English dictionary

-Hebrew Interlinear

-Greek Interlinear

- ><> library

- calculator

- Jasher

- apocrypha

- DeadSea /DSS

- Didache 

netbible

Josephus

- nexus