JOSEPH's Discussions (56)

Discussions Replied To (56) Replies Latest Activity

"I disagree with you we celebrate Passover in remembrance of Jesus Christ. One does n…"

JOSEPH replied Jun 1, 2013 to Feast & Holy Days

10 Jun 3, 2013
Reply by JOSEPH

"cHETTE, I have to ask you why you think some books of the Bible do not pertain to us…"

JOSEPH replied May 24, 2013 to Does any one else get every question answered on Shepherd's Chapel?

70 May 5, 2018
Reply by JesusChild

"This thread was started by Lu Lu, and is called Lu Lu's corner, however, No one seem…"

JOSEPH replied May 4, 2013 to Does any one else get every question answered on Shepherd's Chapel?

70 May 5, 2018
Reply by JesusChild

" Chette, I think you are a person who loves the Lord and I hope we can agree with t…"

JOSEPH replied May 3, 2013 to Does any one else get every question answered on Shepherd's Chapel?

70 May 5, 2018
Reply by JesusChild

""Again, Joseph, do you believe you can hold in your hand a book with the words of Go…"

JOSEPH replied May 3, 2013 to Does any one else get every question answered on Shepherd's Chapel?

70 May 5, 2018
Reply by JesusChild

"May God have mercy on my soul , and forgive me if I have in anyway changed his word…"

JOSEPH replied Apr 28, 2013 to Does any one else get every question answered on Shepherd's Chapel?

70 May 5, 2018
Reply by JesusChild

"Is it that that you do subscribe to the RAPTURE THEORY ?. " And God does this so th…"

JOSEPH replied Apr 27, 2013 to Does any one else get every question answered on Shepherd's Chapel?

70 May 5, 2018
Reply by JesusChild

"Those who rest in the Lord Jesus are those who have died in the flesh, they are part…"

JOSEPH replied Apr 26, 2013 to Does any one else get every question answered on Shepherd's Chapel?

70 May 5, 2018
Reply by JesusChild

"Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clou…"

JOSEPH replied Apr 25, 2013 to Does any one else get every question answered on Shepherd's Chapel?

70 May 5, 2018
Reply by JesusChild

"1. WHO IS TAKEN ?  ANSWER: Those who worship the anti Christ. 2. WHO IS THE THIEF ?…"

JOSEPH replied Apr 18, 2013 to Who will be "left"/ "taken"?

57 Sep 2, 2018
Reply by His_Will

RSS

Praise (Music)

press ►► symbol on player to fast forward to next song. Also a Full Screen option! GBU

Assistance

Super Admin

(KJV) Companion Bible
1 Companion bible special studies (Appendixes) Website currently DOWN

2 * C. Bible with Books /side margins (turn page), Appendixes,...

3 More on C.B. / :) 

(search Strongs )

extra link

Other study tools:
1 Smiths bible dictionary

2 Strong's/Concordance

Studylight
Biblegateway

Blueletter

https://biblos.com/

7 E-Sword download is full of good tools and sources.

combo of tools
☧ Other helpful links in the groups.

Numbers In Scripture (Bullinger)

HEBREW Tanakh/ Messorah

- Hebrew "Old Testament"

Hebrew / English Matt. -George Howard (translates Shem Tov's)
- Even Bohan/ Shem Tov's

KJV

- Word study tools

- Jewish . Encyclopedia- Septuagint /Sep.

-Hebrew/English dictionary

-Hebrew Interlinear

-Greek Interlinear

- ><> library

- calculator

- Jasher

- apocrypha

- DeadSea /DSS

- Didache 

netbible

Josephus

- nexus